VILLA ARNALAYA BEACH HOUSE
Arnalaya Beach House is a masterpiece of contemporary beachside design set in tropical gardens with a private tennis court, gym and spa that entwine to create the ultimate destination for surfside living.
Architectural genius Sonny Chan collaborated with interior design guru Albano Daminato to fashion a five-bedroom residence with a stand-alone gym and spa plus a game changing entertainment bale overlooking the Indian Ocean. This is a serious party zone with it’s own kitchen, barbecue and seating for more than a dozen people. With the ocean just metres away and a shimmering 20-metre salt-water pool by its side, this open pavilion is the last word in outdoor dining and your private chef is ever on hand to produce the ultimate gourmet feasts. Despite strong temptation to stay put, those exploring beyond this heavenly retreat will soon discover themselves to be only a gentle walk away from an exciting collection of funky cafes and eateries in Bali’s most up and coming district of Canggu.
In the main house bedrooms have gorgeous sculptural terrazzo walls and clean lines that contrast with stylish canopied beds and sitting areas. Timber walls are closets keeping the minimal tone sharp. Two bedrooms have mesmerising ocean views from their freestanding baths set before huge bay windows while a further two bedrooms also enjoy fantastic sea views.
Families and sports fiends will adore the private tennis court with its ball machine and huge racket selection, pool, gym, spa and perfectly placed yoga platforms to catch the sunrise and watch over the Hindu rituals at a nearby fisherman’s temple. The entertainment room, meanwhile, is fully loaded and ready to roar with TV, board games, music, arts gear and books galore.
With 35-metres of ocean frontage, a team of dedicated staff and an abundance of space, Arnalaya Beach House is a retreat that sings a siren song of a fantasy family holiday, a dream wedding and party venue, or a perfect surfside get away for a group of savvy travellers.
- 2 pairs of mirror-image bedroom with canopied four-poster beds that can be configured as a king or twins
- Sumptuous en-suite bathroom with a freestanding bathtub in front of a bay window overlooking the sea, rain shower, sculptured terrazzo walls
- Bose ceiling speakers and TV in a closet
- Desk and lounge area
- Canopied four-poster bed can be configured as a king or twins
- Open bathroom with stand alone bathtub and separate shower
- Additional pull-down single bed
- Minimalist design cupboards that conceal television and utilities
- The gym is easily converted to a sixth bedroom for larger guest groups
- Two cleverly concealed single beds pull down from built-in wall units
- Two additional portable single beds available for this room or other rooms
- En-suite shower room
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Air-conditioned second floor living and dining area with big ocean views<
- Formal indoor dining for 14
- Entertainment room with TV, sound system, Wii, board games and books
- Spa room with twin massage beds
- Well-equipped gym
- Massive ocean-front lounge and dining balé with built-in barbecue and kitchen area
- 20 x 8-metre private swimming pool
- Pool deck and sun loungers
- Full size private tennis court
|Location||Jalan Nelayan, Canggu, Bali, Indonesia.|
|Capacity||15 adults (5 ensuite bedrooms with split king beds, one with an extra pull-down single bed; gym convertible to twin room with two further portable beds). Three extra beds available (additional charge). Bunk-bedded room also available for 2 extra staff/nanny.|
|Living Areas||Air-conditioned lounge and formal dining for 14; entertainment room; pool lounge and dining bale also with table for 14.|
|Swimming Pool||20m x 8m. 0.5m-1.2m depth.|
|Staff||Villa manager; private chef; housekeeping; security. Additional staff such as babysitters, personal trainers and masseuses on request (additional charge).|
|Dining||A priced menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).|
|Communication||WiFi internet access; landline and mobile phone for local calls, computer, printer and fax.|
|Entertainment||60-inch TV screen in entertainment room; Satellite TVs in bedrooms; DVD player; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock.|
|Sports||Private tennis court; gym and personal trainer (on request); boxing gear; golf clubs; Pilates and yoga (instructors on request).|
|For Families||Arnalaya Beach House is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; bath; monitor; changing mats; cutlery and plates; car seat; DVDs; games.|
|Spa||Spa room with two massage tables. In-villa treatments can be selected from a comprehensive spa menu and carried out by professional therapists including sport massage (extra cost applies).|
|Wedding & Events||Arnalaya Beach House makes a spectacular event venue and celebrations for up to 150 people can be arranged with prior notice.|
|Additional Facilities||Office for guest use; barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.|
|Property Area||1,300sqm (villa). 4,430sqm (land).|
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay|
|21-Jun-2019 to 24-Aug-2019||2,740 ++||2,466 ++||5 nights|
|25-Aug-2019 to 19-Oct-2019||2,460 ++||2,091 ++||3 nights|
|20-Oct-2019 to 14-Dec-2019||1,990 ++||1,692 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2019 to 25-Dec-2019||2,740 ++||2,466 ++||5 nights|
|26-Dec-2019 to 04-Jan-2020||2,990 ++||2,841 ++||7 nights|
All rates are quoted in US Dollars (US$) and subject to 15.5% tax and service charge.
Rental rates are inclusive of:
- Daily breakfast
- Wifi Internet access
- Welcome drink and fruit basket.
- Turndown service.
- Personal service by the villa staff including full-time manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities