Four-bedroomed Villa Issi a dream come true for lovers of a modern, minimalist aesthetic. Located in one of the best addresses in Seminyak, on Bali’s south-west coast, this architectural masterpiece is a stunning example of east-meets-west, where contemporary design sits perfectly in an idyllic Balinese setting. The villa’s standout feature is a unique light-filtering metal ‘skin’ that wraps around the upper floor, providing cooling shade from the sun and an ever-changing ambiance as dappled shadows ebb and flows throughout the day.
The two master building bedrooms have views over the treetops, while two more rooms are privately situated in a guest pavilion set within the garden. The villa’s chic lounge, dining, and kitchen spaces feature floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open onto the 25-meter, timber-decked pool and immaculate garden, which bursts with a palette of green, white and yellow.
A well-equipped gym offers the opportunity to maintain fitness regimes, but for those less inclined to exercise, a unique elevated ‘bridge’ deck above the pool is just the spot to read a book while topping up a tan or sip a cocktail at sunset.
A team of friendly and efficient Balinese staff, including villa manager, housekeepers, and butlers, look after guests’ every need while the private chef dazzles with his culinary creations in the villa’s sleek stainless steel kitchen or at the state-of-the-art barbecue in the outdoor dining area.
If you can bring yourself to stir from your serene, super-stylish surroundings, you’ll find the excitement of Seminyak, with its designer boutiques, hip bars, world-class restaurants and miles of sandy beach, all just a few moments away.
Guest Bedrooms - Top Level
- Master bedroom with hardwood floors and semi outdoor bathroom with two showers and a soaking tub
- Study room doubles as bedroom with en-suite
- Both adorned with conceptual art on the walls
- Remote controlled, hidden TV rises up from cabinet in master bedroom at the flick of a switch
Guest Bedrooms - Ground Level
- Self-contained, single-storey, guesthouse in the garden houses two guest bedrooms, both en-suite with garden bathrooms and tubs
- Both king size beds and 32" flat screen TVs
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Large living room with wide, black leather chairs and sofas in front of a 55" TV
- Massage room and gym with 32" TV
- Formal dining table for 12 next to state-of-the-art feature kitchen
- Floor to ceiling glass opens living areas to the outside or closed off for air-conditioned comfort
- Crisp white-walled interiors characterized by uncluttered simplicity
- Undercover outdoor BBQ corner with solid wood picnic table next to the swimming pool
- Latticework enclosed veranda wraps around two sides of the upper floor and bridges the swimming pool to the sunset deck
- 25-meter overflow pool, hardwood decking and sun loungers abound
- Nice lawn space for getting the grass between your toes in the shade of the trees
|Location||Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia.|
|Capacity||8 people (4 bedrooms each with king-size bed).|
|Living Areas||Indoor living area and dining for 10; outdoor barbecue dining area for 8; elevated sun deck.|
|Swimming Pool||25m x 4m x 1.5m.|
|Staff||Villa manager; private chef; housekeeping; butler; gardener/pool maintenance and security. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request.|
|Dining||Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).|
|Communication||WiFi internet access.|
|Entertainment||Satellite TV; DVD player; Bose surround-sound system; iPod dock.|
|For Families||Villa Issi is equipped with a high chair and baby cot.|
|Spa||In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).|
|Additional Facilities||Barbecue; diesel-powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.|
|Property Area||1500 square meters.|
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay|
|21-Jun-2019 to 24-Aug-2019||990 ++||891 ++||4 nights|
|25-Aug-2019 to 19-Oct-2019||860 ++||731 ++||3 nights|
|20-Oct-2019 to 14-Dec-2019||750 ++||638 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2019 to 25-Dec-2019||990 ++||891 ++||4 nights|
|26-Dec-2019 to 04-Jan-2020||1,190 ++||1,131 ++||5 nights|
All rates are quoted in US Dollars (US$) and subject to 15.5% tax and service charge.
Rental rates are inclusive of:
- Daily breakfast
- WiFi Internet Access
- Welcome drink and fruit basket.
- Turndown service.
- Personal service by the villa staff including fulltime manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities