Villa Jajaliluna is a hidden paradise in the heart of vibrant and sophisticated Seminyak on Bali’s southwest coast. Stylish, comfortable and perfect for families with children, this elegant four-bedroom villa is just a short stroll from the beach, hidden behind vine-clad walls and shaded by coconut palms, offering complete peace and privacy in a tranquil courtyard-style setting.
The crisp, white façade of the villa wraps around a dazzling T-shaped swimming pool combining modern and colonial architecture set amidst a lush tropical oasis. Villa Jajaliluna is both inspiring and practical offering three separate living areas, an open-plan kitchen and dining room, pool deck, outdoor dining terrace, and four air-conditioned ensuite bedrooms. Taking inspiration from the island itself, the designers have used beautiful light and a balance of neutral tones and vibrant colors, exotic flora, vibrant culture, and local artisans to create a luxurious ambiance.
Villa Jajaliluna is a peaceful oasis located in Bali’s trendiest neighborhood with funky boutiques, exquisite galleries, fine restaurants, luxurious spas and glamorous bars at your doorstep. But with your own in-house chef, private butler, swimming pool and media room, it’s also ideal for staying in and absorbing the serenity of the villa. Whether it's preparing a seafood barbecue, serving cocktails by the pool, organizing a private yoga class or playing games with the kids, the dedicated staff at Villa Jajaliluna treat guests to five-star service.
- Located poolside on the ground floor
- King-sized bed with mosquito netting
- Adjoining ensuite bathroom with walk-in rain shower, twin marble vanities, walled garden with a second rain shower and large terrazzo bathtub
- Two king-sized guest rooms; one located on the ground floor and one directly above
- The ground-floor guest room opens onto the pool deck and the upstairs guest room opens onto a balcony overlooking the pool
- Both have ensuite bathrooms equipped with walk-in showers and vanities and boast outdoor areas either with walled-garden or small balcony.
- Located on the upper level with mezzanine style bunks above twin beds – perfect for four children or 2 adults plus 2 children
- Ensuite bathroom fitted with walk-in rain shower and grey marble vanity opening onto a rear balcony
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Colonial style two-story living pavilion opening onto large terrazzo deck for indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Mezzanine with fully-equipped TV lounge, large couches and beanbags for relaxation
- Large upstairs balcony overlooking the pool
- Large T-shaped swimming pool with aquamarine and cobalt blue ceramic
- Four separate poolside areas including a large Palimanan stone sun terrace with lounges and umbrellas, a shadey timber deck with rattan sofas and outdoor dining and BBQ area and sheltered daybed.
- Manicured garden courtyard with outdoor shower
|Location||Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia|
|Capacity||8 adults, 2 children (4 bedrooms: 3 with king-sized beds and 1 with twin beds which can be converted to a king plus 2 bunk beds for children).|
|Living Areas||Open living/dining pavilion; media room; living room; upstairs lounge.|
|Swimming Pool||14m x 7m. 1.2m-1.65m depth.|
|Staff||Villa manager; chef; junior cook; butlers; villa attendants; pool attendant/handyman; security guards. Masseuse and babysitter on request.|
|Dining||Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.|
|Communication||WiFi internet access; landline for local calls and IDD; mobile phone coverage.|
|Entertainment||Satellite TV and DVD players; Denon surround-sound system with CD player; iPod dock, movie hard drive; Nintendo Wii.|
|For Families||1 high chair; baby cot; baby car seat; bottle steriliser; DVDs; games.|
|Additional Facilities||Safes; barbecue; backup generator.|
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay|
|21-Jun-2019 to 24-Aug-2019||1,330 ++||1,197 ++||4 nights|
|25-Aug-2019 to 19-Oct-2019||1,160 ++||986 ++||3 nights|
|20-Oct-2019 to 14-Dec-2019||990 ++||842 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2019 to 25-Dec-2019||1,330 ++||1,197 ++||4 nights|
|26-Dec-2019 to 04-Jan-2020||1,590 ++||1,511 ++||5 nights|
All rates are quoted in US Dollars (US$) and subject to 15.5% tax and service charge.
Rental rates are inclusive of:
- WiFi Internet Access
- Welcome drink and fruit basket.
- Daily afternoon tea with sweets
- Turndown service.
- Personal service by the villa staff including fulltime manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants.
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities